IT’S HERE! THE PHOTO EVENT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!
We are please to announce that we have secured 10 spaces for this once in a life time photography trip to the northern lights in Sweden.
FRIDAY 17TH – TUESDAY 21ST JAN 2020 –
BOOK NOW WITH AN AFFORDABLE £150 DEPOSIT PER PERSON TO SECURE YOUR PLACE.
Northern Lights, Abisko and Ice hotel
Located deep within the Arctic Circle, Swedish Lapland offers some of the best opportunities to view the captivating northern lights. On this incredible short break combine a stay at the Icehotel, with its dazzling ice design and chance to try a range of winter activities, with a night at a mountain base in Abisko National Park, where spectacular aurora displays are not uncommon.
– Return airport transfers from Plymouth Devon, to Heathrow airport London. (pick up from Exeter services can also be arranged).
– Two trained professional photographers for the duruation of the trip.
– One night at a Heathrow airport hotel (Hilton garden inn tbc).
– Hold lugage 23kg, hand lugage 8kg.
– During flight cold meal, wine, beer and soft drinks.
– Direct return flight to Kiruna Sweden
– 3 nights accomadation bed and breakfast (1 warm room ice hotel / 1 cold room ice room / 1 Abisko mountine lodge).
– Warm fully insulated Outer clothing for duration on time at ice hotel from check in to check out.
– 3 Evening meals for the duration of the trip.
– 2 Lunchs (Ice hotel hot buffet).
– 4 Hour evening snowmoblie northern lights tour.
– 1 1/2 Hour Husky sledding tour.
– Visit to Abisko sky station via chair lift (outer clothing provided and returned at chair lift).
£1860 per person bookable with £150 depsoit and then monthly payment plan as below or a one off payment.
(Once deposit has secured place, can can pay the full remaining balance direct to us or we are able to set up the payment plan for the number of months remaining, eg.. £150 deposit paid in march followed by 7 monthly payments of £244.29)
What photographic skills you will learn:
We will give you the best training, skills and constant support to capture this unquie landscape.
-Planning and scouting the location.
-Shooting and post processing / editing to get the best from your camera.
-Advanced RAW processing.
-How to deal with your camera and acessories in extreme cold conditions.
-How to find dark skies and what maps and apps to use.
-How to read satellite data to help you find clear skies.
-How to check aurora activity, looking at the Kp-Index.
-Recomended gear guide
-Advanced night focussing
-Advice on using the best metering mode,aperture,shutter speed,Iso,and white balance
-Composition,how to get stunning images that have a wow factor.
-Post processing images in Photoshop and lightroom
Book deposit through Eventbrite to confirm place, balance then paid in full or payment plan available